Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Come on friends now,
hold your breath.
I am going to tell you about my,
encounter with death.

Last thing I remember
is my plane crash.
everything except me,
had become ash.

I was lying on
bare hot land.
There was nothing but
sand and sand.

In the midst of Sahara(desert)
I was lost.
wanted to return home,
at any cost.

The bloody red sun
was getting hot.
Distant objects were
appearing to float. [as appears in intensive heat]

There was nothing near,
but just Cactii,
and a few hungry Eagles
and kites in the sky.

There was nothing to eat,
nothing to drink,
nothing to listen,
except insects' tink.

After walking and walking,
I had lost all my power.
So Sad!!! on my grave,
there will be no flower.

Just closer to me (I saw)
there was lying a snake.
Shocked in the horror,
my mind began to shake.

I had forgotten
my all disguise.
coz death was standing,
in front of my eyes

All my face
had grown red.
suddenly I noticed that
the snake was dead.

Something to eat
I had to take.
I can't tell you,
how I eat that snake.

My destiny had made me
a wild beast.
coz I was enjoying
insects as feast.

But alas!!! I didn't have
any other choice.
But hey!!! just wait,
I heard some noise.

It was the voice of a car. (rescuers)
I had won from death,
the life's war.

This was not merely
a rescue team.
But it was also an
end of a deadly dream.

After few days,
I am back home
sitting in front of you,
telling about my roam.

The last message
I wanna spread.
Where you lose hope,
you are dead.

1 comment:

Pulkit Popli said...

ya i knw,,,,toolong to read...